Tuesday 24 February 2009

Cheddar Cheese, Pianos and London Bridge

I'm in London, bags packed, passport plagued with fingerprints from numerous checks and re-checks, full of baked potato, humous and cheddar cheese, missing the ebony and ivory.
Leaving Bristol helps excitement fester, I'm off tommorow, must remind British Airways that I won't eat meat, no such problem on the subcontinent. Soon enough I'll have more to say than the movements of foodstuffs.
Take care now, I'm chipping off.

Declan
xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Blogs, emails, what happened to pen and paper! Have you checked my Twitter yet? Dad

eleanor said...

more please

now

Ms Betty said...

Dec's i miss you!!! sounds amazing very jelous! things are good with me here in colombia. Working for the most amazing organisation and get to travel to the poorest and remotest regions in colombia so thats all exciting! anwyays i lost your email so email me ok sweetie pie..

genevievejoneshernandez@yahoo.co.uk